Increasing adoption of label-free detection techniques over labelled detection techniques is due to their cost-effective nature. Additionally, the availability of versatile products coupled with surface plasmon resonance to enhance the specificity of tests is an important factor that will bolster the demand for surface plasmon resonance. Imaging systems help in increasing throughput at a remarkable speed and with precise motion and consistency in report generation. Furthermore, the introduction of multifunctional products for improved outcomes is also expected to drive the growth of the surface plasmon resonance market over the forecast period.
The global surface plasmon resonance market is projected to reach a market value of US$ 770 Mn in 2019, increasing at a decent CAGR of 6% over the forecast period of 2019 – 2029.
“Increasing application of surface plasmon resonance in the field of drug discovery and medical imaging is contributing to the growth of the surface plasmon resonance market. Development of new technologies coupled with surface plasmon resonance, such as nanoparticle surface plasmon resonance and microfluidics, is playing an important role in the overall growth of the global surface plasmon resonance market.”
Get Report Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-962
Key Takeaways of Surface Plasmon Resonance Market Study
- The market share of imaging systems is evaluated to grow at a significant rate by the end of 2029, as these are the ideal solution for the analysis of label-free and multiplexed biomolecules.
- Sales of surface plasmon resonance are envisaged to be higher in North America. Increasing adoption of imaging systems and biosensors in life science R&D is anticipated to boost the growth of the surface plasmon resonance market in the region.
- Innovation while developing imaging software used in surface plasmon resonance for the analysis of kinetic parameters of biomolecular interactions is a key aspect for increasing the reproducibility of results. Companies are investing in R&D initiatives to introduce superior imaging devices with enhanced magnification, to observe the smallest deflection in the refractive index, thus aiding the growth of the surface plasmon resonance market.
Adoption of Label-free Detection Technique for Analysis of Biomolecules
Detection of biological analytes through their physical properties is difficult. As a result, researchers rely on the addition of some sort of label to one or more of the analytes that need to be studied. Inclusion of this label for increasing specificity and accuracy has increased the cost of reagents and assays. To reduce assay cost and complexity while providing more qualitative information through labelled detection, adoption of the label-free detection technique such as surface plasmon resonance has increased, and is expected to fuel the growth of the global surface plasmon resonance market during the forecast period. The label-free detection technique simplifies the procedure by reducing the time and effort required for the development of the assay. Thus, increasing adoption of label-free detection techniques over labelled detection is expected to boost the growth of the global surface plasmon resonance market.
Want more insights?
The surface plasmon resonance market report, a new study by Future Market Insights, opines on the evolution of the global surface plasmon resonance market from 2014–2018, and presents demand projections for 2019–2029, on the basis of product type (imaging systems, sensor systems, and reagents), application (drug delivery, material science, and biosensors), and end user (academic and research institutes, food and beverage industry, biopharmaceutical companies, CROs, and others), across seven prominent regions.
Any Queries, ask an Expert @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-962
Reasons to Buy the report
- We provide authentic and detailed an analysis on various market trends to enable businesses to make informed and beneficial decisions to attain competitive edge over key players.
- Our analysts provide detailed market segmentation along with meaningful insights and extensive reports that other companies fail to include.
- The report includes accurate analysis of the market and the current developing trends affecting the growth. FMI speaks to stakeholders across the spectrum, including C-level executives, distributors, product manufacturers, industry experts. This ensures that the data collected is from highly reliable sources.
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Healthcare Market Insights Landscape
Cell Surface Markers Detection Market– Cell Surface Markers Detection Market: Global Industry Analysis and Opportunity Assessment 2017-2027
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Contrast Agents Market– A recent market study published by Future Market Insights (FMI) on the magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) contrast agents market offers global industry analysis for 2014-2018 and opportunity assessment 2019-2029
Surface Disinfectants Market– A recent market study published by Future Market Insights (FMI) on the Surface disinfectants market offers global industry analysis for 2016-2020 & opportunity assessment for 2021-2031.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Press Release: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/press-release/surface-plasmon-resonance-spr-systems-market
The post Surface Plasmon Resonance Market is projected to register a value of US$ 1.4 Bn by 2029 | FMI appeared first on Industry News Analsis.