Stuffed and plush toy shelves in retail stores have been dominated by character toys from leading comic houses such as Marvel, DC, and Disney. As a result, the growth of global stuffed and plush toys market was reported to be over 5% between 2014 and 2018. These blockbuster characters were a raging hit among target customer groups, and comic houses enjoyed copyright, royalty and licensing charges. However, a gradual shift in trend has been observed, and such licenses will be available for the open market. Owing to these changes and easy licensing agreements, sales of stuffed and plush toys market is expected to present an absolute $ opportunity of more than US$ 6 Bn during forecast period.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=4539
Key Trends of Stuffed and Plush Toys Market –
- APEJ accounts for more than one third share in stuffed and plush toys market, and is expected to grow 2.1X by 2029 over 2019.
- Stuffed and plush toys based on action figures and models are expected to experience significant growth, generating a revenue of nearly US$ 1 Bn during the forecast period.
- While organic toy stuffing has been used minimally in manufacturing of stuffed and plush toys, it is expected to experience high growth rate during the forecast period.
- Hyper/super markets and toys stores remain the most preferred sales channels for stuffed and plush toys, and are expected to grow 1.7X collectively during the forecast period.
Global Stuffed and Plush Toys Market: Segmentation
Segmentation table of the global stuffed and plush toys market has been provided below on the basis of product type, stuffing material, sales channel, and region.
For critical insights on this market, request for methodology here – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=4539
- Cartoon Toys
- Traditional Stuffed Animals
- Battery Operated
- Action Figures & Model Play
- Dolls & Playsets
- Customizable stuffed animals
- Special feature plush and puppets
- Synthetic toy fillings
- Natural toy fillings
- Eco friendly Toy Stuffing
- Organic Toy Stuffing
- Blended Materials (Synthetic and Natural mixed materials)
- Hyper/Super markets
- Toy Stores
- Discount Stores
- Hobby and Craft Stores
- Other Sales Channels (Electronics and Video Stores, Gift Shops)
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now – https://www.factmr.com/checkout/4539
Innovations and Vintage Product Launches to Augment Growth of Stuffed and Plush Toys Market
Stuffed and plush toys market has seen multiple product launches in recent past. Majority of the product launches in stuffed and plush toys market were focused on vintage characters and series like ‘Heidi’, ‘Finding Nemo’ and ‘Pokémon’ among others. These product launches have been aimed to meet the demand of millennials and Generation Y for vintage collectibles and toys. Other product launches in stuffed and plush toys market have been focused on innovative products. In 2019, TOMY Company, Ltd. launched ‘Dakkosite Nerun (Cozy Dozy)’, a caring plush toy to facilitate parents in putting children to sleep. With stuffed and plush toys manufacturers leveraging vintage products to generate new revenue streams and innovative product launches to cater to a steady demand, the market is expected to show significant growth during forecast period.
Read More Trending and Similar Reports from Fact.MR – https://www.globenewswire.com/en/news-release/2020/03/02/1993317/0/en/Electric-Rice-Cooker-Sales-via-Online-Channels-to-Outgrow-Offline-Global-Market-to-Witness-7-CAGR-by-2029-End-Projects-Fact-MR.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583