If you feel burned out, overwhelmed or frustrated, you’re not alone. Between 75 and 80 percent of people feel “stuck” in at least one area of their lives, according to an Oracle study. Author, speaker and pastor Jimn Kyles has been there himself and wants people to know that it’s normal — and surmountable.
“Here’s the reality: We’re all going to feel stuck at some point in our life. There are so many different areas — you’ve got your marriage, you’ve got your physical health, you have relationships, you have family, you have spiritual life, you have emotional life,” he said in a recent interview. “Though you feel stuck, you don’t have to stay stuck.”
In his new book, Unstuck and Unstoppable: Shake Off The Past, Find Your Purpose, Get On With Your Life, Kyles provides actionable tips and valuable insights, including:
– How to live your life with purpose and passion
– How to discover your identity apart from others’ beliefs or expectations
– How to move forward with a clear vision for your future
– How to identify negative paradigms that are secretly sabotaging your life
– How to cultivate a healthy life-giving paradigm
– How to forgive those who hurt you
– What are trauma triggers and how to defuse them
“I know what it’s like to be stuck, and I am sure I’ll get stuck again! However, I am not quitting, and neither are you. I refuse to leave you behind,” Kyles said. That’s why Kyles wrote his new book from a genuine place of compassion and understanding. He doesn’t speak “at” readers. He walks alongside them on their journeys.
Unstuck and Unstoppable is an important read for anyone who is feeling hopeless or stuck and wants to find a path forward. Readers will discover inspiring stories, godly wisdom and the comfort of knowing that the author has been right where they are.