The gallium oxide substrate market is estimated to expand more than 2X and generate an absolute dollar opportunity of US$ 5 Mn over the forecast period (2020-2030). Research & development activities done by academic & research institutes hold a major portion of the pie. With rapid growth of semiconductor and electronics industries, demand for substrate is only expected to increase over the coming years. However, the market will face a short-term decline in growth due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, and gradually pick pace over the coming months and years.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request a sample here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5464
“Evolving scene of the semiconductor industry is responsible for the robust growth of the global gallium oxide substrate market, which is projected to double in value over the next ten years,”says a Fact.MR analyst.
Gallium Oxide Substrate Market: Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the gallium oxide substrate market with detailed segmentation on the basis of dopant, application, and key regions.
- Visible/ Ultraviolet LEDs
- Power Semiconductors
- Ultraviolet Detectors
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
Need more information about Report Methodology? Click here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=5464
Key Takeaways from Global Gallium Oxide Substrate Market
- The global gallium oxide substrate market is anticipated to race ahead and add 2.1X value in 2030 as compared to 2020.
- Sn dopants capture nearly 59% of the global gallium oxide substrates market.
- Among the applications, visible/ ultraviolet LEDs hold a major share of the market – around 57% in 2020 – as LEDs are adopted across industries for various uses such as purification, currency detecting, etc.
- Asia Pacific holds a leading share in the gallium oxide substrate market, of which, Taiwan has been the demand center in FY2020. North America is the second-most attractive region in the global gallium oxide substrate market.
- After initial setbacks due to the onset of the COVID-19 virus, the gallium oxide substrate market is gradually recovering and getting back to its normal growth trajectory.
Full Access of this Exclusive Report is Available at- https://www.factmr.com/checkout/5464
Rare Material Allowing Manufacturers to Maintain High Prices
The gallium oxide substrate market consists of three key players –
Novel Crystal Technology
Players in this space have the power to maintain high prices of substrates, which will also act as a barrier for new entrants trying to enter this market place.
More Valuable Insights on Gallium Oxide Substrate Market
Fact.MR, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global gallium oxide substrate market, presenting historical demand data (2015-2019) and forecast statistics for the period of 2020-2030. The study divulges essential insights on the gallium oxide substrate market on the basis of dopant (tin, iron, and others) and application (visible/ ultraviolet LEDs, power semiconductors, and ultraviolet detectors), across four major regions of the world.
Read More Trending Reports of Fact.MR- https://www.newswire.co.kr/newsRead.php?no=923560
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville PikeSuite 400Rockville, MD 20852United StatesTel: +1 (628) 251-1583